Number One St Lukes Covid-19 Statement
"Guest safety throughout your stay is our number one priority"
We are conscientiously following updated Government and Public Health England guidelines and respond accordingly to the changing situation.
We have completed a Covid-19 Full Risk Assessment implementing many policies and processes to keep us all safe. If you would like a copy, please just ask.
As a smaller property we are more able to manage many of the Covid Safe Practices than larger hotels, resulting in us continuing to provide a full breakfast service.
Covid Safe Practices Implemented:
- You will need to have a confirmed reservation with us, walk-in guests will not be admitted
- Recommended current social distancing Government guidelines
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols including meticulous cleaning of public areas and guest rooms using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus.
- Regular sanitisation of high-volume guest touch points including door handles, remotes etc.
- Regular staff hand washing using antibacterial hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser available for guests
- All linens washed at high temperatures
- All food safety policies are followed with daily cleaning and disinfection of food preparation surfaces, general kitchen and dining area including condiments etc.
- The downstairs toilet facilities are out of use as shared facilities must be closed for now.